The Rainbow History Project Archives Online is an initiative of the Rainbow History Project, which is dedicated to making available the rich holdings of its collections to researchers world-wide.
Group portrait of the residents of the Gay Liberation Front-DC house at 1620 S. Street, Washington, D.C.
Images and other resources related to The ClubHouse, 1975-1990. Opened in 1975 by Aundrea and Paulette Scott, John Eddy, Chasten Morell, and Rainey…
The Gay Women's Alternative of DC (GWA-DC) created a safe space for lesbian women in the metropolitan area to socialize and...
Recently Added Items
Conversation between RHP board members concerning relevance of lesbian history
Frank Blackburn, a long-time resident of Washington, D.C., recounts his arrival in the DC area, coming out, being a doctor during the AIDS crisis, and…
Oral history interview with Bryan Dalton, who cofounded Gays and Lesbians in Foreign Affairs Agencies in 1992.